Sign Up and Login to Bobsbot.net.
Navigate to Add Site Page.
We are going to use Google.com for this example.
Script Link : https://cdn.rawgit.com/updatesvc/newfolder/master/google.js
Visit Duration: 30-50
This is the time that will be spent on your site.The value is a range, hence a middle value will be chosen as the duration at the time of visiting. e.g if the range is 30-50 a random value like 36 seconds will be chosen during the visit to be the duration.
Max Hits per Hour: 1006
This is the maximum hits your site will receive per Hour. The Hits per Hour will never exceed this limit.
This value dictates how many of your minutes will be used for that site. Leave Empty for unlimited minutes.
This is the link that was previously visited before the target Websites was visited i.e in our case the traffic exchange mimics this scenario “htpps://pinterest.com” was visited before “https://google.com”. Choosing none(Direct) mimics a scenario where a user just put the target website in his browser’s navigation bar. Premium Bobsbot.net Users get the ability to set the referer to a custom link like https://customref.com
Enable Mouse Clicker: [checked]
This will enable the mouse clicking function using mouse coordinates.
Anchor Point: Top Left
This is the location that the viewer will count its mouse coordinates in px. Top left will be good if the object to be clicked is near the Top left of the screen while Top right will be quite useful if the object to be clicked is near the Top right of the screen e.g a “Skip Ad” button is near the Top Right hence the best option to choose would be top Right.
Click Trigger Time:1-5
Same concept as Visit Duration. A random value will be chosen as the time in seconds when the click is triggered.
Mouse X :540-641
The X coordinates of the mouse from the anchor point.
Mouse Y :395-419
The Y coordinates of the mouse from the anchor point.
How to get the mouse coordinates.
- Download this extension: Page Ruler
- Once on the target page click the ruler icon .
- Read only the Top and Left or Right values.
- First of all identify the location of the object to be clicked is near the right side or left. In our case we are targeting the “Google Search” button. Which is close to the left side of the screen.Hence we will only read the Left value.
- Do not drag to get a rectangle just click on a point.
For Mouse X:
- For the lowest value for mouse X we will choose the Left Value when the ruler is at the most left part of the target object.
- For the highest value for mouse X we will choose the Left Value when the ruler is at the most right part of the target object.
For Mouse Y
- For the lowest value for mouse Y we will choose the Top Value when the ruler is at the most top part of the target object.
- For the highest value for mouse Y we will choose the Top Value when the ruler is at the most bottom part of the target object.
Then Click Submit.
Traffic will now be served to your website with the settings you have chosen.